- You cannot add "First Response Emergency Care – Level 4" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
First Response Emergency Care – Level 4
QA Level 4 Award (QCF)
The qualification is specifically designed for those who want to provide prehospital care to patients requiring emergency treatment.
Next Courses in Autumn 2018 – call for details!
COURSE FULLY BOOKED
Successful Learners will gain the knowledge, skills and competencies needed to be able to deal with a wide range of prehospital care emergencies, such as: major incidents, fracture immobilisation, sick and injured children, mental health problems and more.
This regulated and nationally recognised prehospital care qualification fulfils the competencies set out in Pre-hospital Emergency Medicine (PHEM) skills framework at descriptor level E, and is the perfect next step for those who have completed the QA Level 3 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (QCF) or equivalent.
- Ofqual Regulated? Yes
- Number of Units: 3 mandatory units
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 35 (125 hours contextualised learning)
- Contact Learning Hours (CLH): 35 minimum
- Credit Value: 16
- Assessment: 5 x Practical assessments, 5 x Skills tests, 3 x Learner workbooks and continuous formative assessments conducted throughout the course.
- Qualification Valid For: 3 years
The QA Level 4 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (QCF) qualification is specifically designed for those who want to provide prehospital care to patients requiring emergency treatment. It is ideal for those who are looking to progress their career in the emergency services, ambulance services, event medical sectors and high risk workplaces.
Enquire About This Course
12th of February to 16th of February Inclusive