- You cannot add "First Response Emergency Care – Level 3" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
First Response Emergency Care – Level 3
QA Level 3 Award (QCF)
The qualification is designed for those seeking a career in the emergency services, ambulance services, the event medical sector or those who work in high risk workplaces.
Next Course in February 2018 with courses available throughout the year.
Next Course in Autumn 2018 – Call for Details
COURSE FULLY BOOKED
Successful Learners will gain the knowledge, skills and competences needed to deal with a wide range of prehospital care emergencies, such as: managing a patient’s airways, catastrophic bleeding, management of fractures, medical emergencies and more.
This regulated and nationally recognised prehospital care qualification is clinically endorsed by The Faculty of Pre-Hospital Care- The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, and fulfils the competencies set out in the Pre-hospital Emergency Medicine (PHEM) skills framework at descriptor level D.
The QA Level 3 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (QCF) is one of the few first aid qualifications recognised by the Security Industry Authority (SIA).
- Ofqual Regulated? Yes
- Number of Units: 3 mandatory units
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 35 (118 hours contextualised learning)
- Contact Learning Hours (CLH): 35 minimum
- Credit Value: 15
- Assessment: 13 x Practical assessments, 3 x Theory assessments (Multiple Choice Question Papers), 4 x Skills tests and continuous formative assessment conducted throughout the course.
- Qualification Valid For: 3 years
The QA Level 3 Certificate in First Response Emergency Care (QCF) qualification is specifically designed for those seeking a career in the emergency services, ambulance services, the event medical sector or those who work in high risk workplaces.
Enquire About This Course